[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Suggestion: templates not as pop-up, but in main screen
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Suggestion: templates not as pop-up, but in main screen
- From: Lenn-art <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 02:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The new window with recent documents is a good improvement. But when
selecting templates, a pop-up shows up.
Why are the template's not shown in the main window itself (no popup)? Thus,
you can switch between recent documents and templates in the same window.
It's also cleaner.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Suggestion-templates-not-as-pop-up-but-in-main-screen-tp4102777.html
Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Default Writer Template
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Impress template for next conf presentations
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Icons in menus?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Impress template for next conf presentations