Re: [libreoffice-design] RE: The Sidebar Problem

Hi Charles,

Le 21/03/2014 13:55, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
> Hello Tim,
>
> I am sorry but I just realized that I forgot to mention thar in the 4.1.x the sidebar could only be activated as part of the experimental features. I believe it is still experimental in the 4.2.x branch. In other words you must activate the experimental features beforehand in order to access tje sidebar.
> Can someone confirm the sidebar is still experimental in the fresh branch please?

On my own build of LibreOffice 4.2, I do not need to activate
experimental functions to enable the sidebar. Sidebar is enabled by
default for Impress.

In version 4.1 you need to first check Enable experimental sidebar (on
restart) in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Advanced
That done you can hide or show the sidebar using menu View > Sidebar

Best regards.
JBF