Re: [libreoffice-design] RE: The Sidebar Problem

Hello Tim,

V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu> a écrit :
> [...]

Jumping here quickly. I think the takeaway is that you don't have to use the sidebar. It is redundant to other elements of the UI and is by no means no more modern than LibreOffice's interface since it comes from Lotus.

On other points: we are NOT interested in becoming a MS clone à la KingSoft. Just saying.

Best,

Charles.