[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Icons in menus?
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Icons in menus?
- From: Daniel Hulse <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:24:34 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there any reason why icons aren't enabled in menus by default? I don't
see why they shouldn't be--it doesn't violate the GNOME hig. ( In fact,
icons in menus are shown in the gnome hig as an example
<https://developer.gnome.org/hig-book/3.2/menus-standard.html.en> .) It
also seems like enabling icons in menus might have some advantages, like
reinforcing the association between the icons and what they represent.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Icons-in-menus-tp4102094.html
Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Icons in menus?||Stefan Knorr <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Icon for styles dialog
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Gran Canaria Hackfest Banner
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Icon for styles dialog
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Icons in menus?