[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Document examples
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Document examples
- From: "Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 23:43:26 +0100
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you've ever used LibreOffice to produce something that looks good, it'd
be great if you could submit it so that we could use it in screenshots.
And if you haven't, it'd be awesome if you could make something now. :)
Post your submissions anywhere -- you're welcome to use the TDF wiki, but
you can also use Google Drive, Dropbox, and the like. Make sure that all of
the content submitted is yours, or at least in the public domain or
provided under the CC0, CC-by, or CC-by-sa license.
If you want to use high-res photos, use ones from http://unsplash.com/.
Here are the screenshots we have now:
Here's what we should strive for: https://www.apple.com/mac/pages/,
at just presentation templates).
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] IRC chat
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Document examples
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Vote on the libOCon logo
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Document examples