Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference

Hello,
Actually am just clicking on reply to all and replying. What is the right
way to reply to the list?
Should I just post to design@global.libreoffice.org &
marketing@global.libreoffice.org?

Sorry for the trouble if i have spammed anyone.

Thanks.