Hello,

Otto Kekäläinen wrote on 2014-02-13 12:37:
What is the status with this? The subdomain does not work anymore and the
new design is not in use at the main site.

as for the subdomain, we are right now migrating a few VMs to a new machine due to capacity and load problems - the VM where the new website is in still needs to be migrated, Gerrit and AskBot had a higher priority as they are production systems.

@Cloph, Alex: Any ETA on when the new VM will be available?

As for the website itself,there are still some pieces missing, mostly the download page, which were not yet delivered. We are setting up a confcall next week to find a way to finalize those pieces.

Florian