Hi guys,

Like many others have already said, I think the new design looks
really professional and is a big step forwards regarding the current
one (but I wonder if it was primordial to resign it first while the
extensions and templates websites are still, in my opinion, from an
old age, but it is another debate). Keep the work going ;-)

Just my two cents:

- - When the responsive design is triggered, the "Follow Us" section at
the bottom of each pages isn't displayed as a list, like the top menu
currently is, but like a mess of @buttons.

- - I wonder if in sections like "Discover" [1], it is really necessary
to display the table of content at all, as the submenus are actually
the same. This lead to confusion (tested with my mother).

If you want to keep that table of contents, maybe we could discuss its
position. At first sight, I was expecting to see such a table of
content at the left of the article instead of the right.

- - When clicking on a menu which contains drop down items like in
"Discover -> What is LibreOffice" [2], the first drop down item (in
this case, "Do more – easier, quicker.") is expanded. I was expecting
to see them unexpanded. Its up to the user to expand the element, if
he wants.

Or even more interesting for mobile users, expand all the items
completely for desktop users and keep them unexpanded at all for
mobile ones. In this case, the mobile user doesn't need to scroll down
to the whole page, he has just to click on the item to expand more
info about it.

- - The green color you used on the website it too bright, maybe you
could use the same green variant as the one used in the LibO logo
present on the welcome screen < 4.2 and the about page. See the
"olive" green in [3].

Regards, and see you soon at FOSDEM ;-)

[1] https://newdesign.libreoffice.org/discover/
[2] https://newdesign.libreoffice.org/discover/libreoffice/