Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Start Center Niggles

Pedro wrote (14-12-13 10:12)
> Jan Holesovsky-4 wrote
>> - Thumbnails
>> I considerably increased their size, and improved their drawing
>> algorithm to antialias the pictures. Also for the files that have no
>> thumbnail, I made it look like the icon is on a piece of paper; looks
>> much more consistently when there are more documents open.
>
> This reduces even more the number of available items (only 6?)... It was
> already hugely reduced by removing the tabs...
> I think it makes the Recent Documents irrelevant...

I agree. With applauding for the many improvements, but also with the
criticism on the thumbnails size.

- I see in 4.2.0 beta there are 10 thumbnails on one line. And room for
4 to 5 lines. Those thumbnails are a bit small.

- In 4.2.0 RC1 there are 4 thumbnails on one line and only two lines
visible. Really way too large.

Something as 7 to 8 thumbnails on one line would be best, IMO.

Cheers,
Cor

--
- Cor Nouws