Re: [libreoffice-projects] Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Introducing our website designer

Robinson,

Le Thu, 19 Dec 2013 03:36:54 -0800,
Robinson Tryon <bishop.robinson@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 3:16 AM, Charles-H. Schulz
> <charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> >
> > I've highlighted the specs that are on Owncloud but banners of blog
> > are not exactly in the scope of the present project (at least the
> > priority is the website redesign).
>
> The 'banners' comment reminded me about source images from our last
> website redesign. If we need pictures of technology (laptops, cell
> phones, etc..) for inclusion into our site and/or marketing materials,
> please let me know and I'll be happy to dig up more images from
> ZaReason or other Free Software-respecting companies as I did with the
> last website revamp:
> http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg10158.html

Thank you a lot for your offer! We'll have to tackle this soon indeed.
By tomorrow or so I'll be working with Eleonora on the first try out at
theming and templating, as soon as we have something consistent, we
should work on this - my yesterday's mail about screenshots was about
the same kind of concerns actually.

Best,
--
Charles-H. Schulz