[libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Introducing our website designer

> Nice to meet you too. Woman hands in design will bring beauty imho.

Thank you!

> Please don't forget to make us nice, fancy, clear, animated and
> localizable modern banners(especially for download) for our blogs, and
> other external sites.

For sure we will contemplate links/buttons for external links "in style"
with the new layout!
Maybe for the future we could contemplate a sort of "link to us" section
with banner of different sizes for LO friends to use on their websites!