[libreoffice-design] Re: Introducing our website designer

Thank you Charles and hello everyone!
As Charles said I live in Italy, I'm a freelance graphic designer and I'm
very excited about this new project!
So I guess we will have a lot of communication next days! :)

Thank you again and nice to meet you all!

e.