[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Impress Remote Icon: Transparent Page background
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Impress Remote Icon: Transparent Page background
- From: Andrzej Hunt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:56:47 +0000
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apologies, it seems the list has eaten the screenshots ;)
Current state of icon:
Ugly mockup icon with white-sheet-background:
On 10/12/13 17:55, Andrzej Hunt wrote:
I've noticed that the Impress Remote Icon can be somewhat difficult to see on some photographic backgrounds (screenshot attached icon_original.png):
Would it be possible/acceptable to add a white background to the "page" in the icon, to enhance visibility on all backgrounds?
I've attached a quick&ugly mockup showing the difference when a solid background is used (icon_with_background.png) -- I suspect it would however be best to copy the same background as is used in https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_external_logo.svg in the actual icon?
I suspect this might quite useful to have before releasing the updated/improved Impress Remote.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Impress Remote Icon: Transparent Page background||Andrzej Hunt <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Minimum Window Size
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome graphics for the Startcenter in 4.2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Impress Remote Icon: Transparent Page background
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Minimum Window Size