[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Annual report on activities
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Annual report on activities
- From: - <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 08:28:05 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding the new versions coming from LibreOffice, we have released a video, showing that LibreOffice Draw can improve the productivity in a 79%, creating an automation feature. We described the full feature in the following video:
El 06/12/2013 8:08, Sophie escribió:
This is the time to prepare our annual report about the so various
activities we have achieved during this year. Florian will then
translate and adapt it to serve as the official report for the Berlin
I've prepared a pad here:
So please, fill in the activities you've lead during the year, do not
give to many details (it's a report :) but draw the main lines of what
your project has achieved.
Thank you very much in advance for your participation, it's an important
task for our project.
Aside the official report, we can use it also to present our project to
the various publics we meet.
If you have question, please follow up on the projects list.
LibreOffice mailing list
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Annual report on activities||Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Annual report on activities
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome graphics for the Startcenter in 4.2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Annual report on activities
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Willing to contribute with LibreOffice Basic Tutorial.