Re: [libreoffice-design] Start Center Niggles

2013/11/27 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <fito@libreoffice.org>

> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Mirek M. <mazelm@gmail.com> wrote:
> > * The "Create" label should be clearly set apart from clickable buttons.
> > suggest making it uppercase and bold.
>
> I disagree with this one. I hate SCREAMING in UIs (and exclamation
> marks as well, BTW). We shouldn’t follow Office/Visual Studio 2013 on
> making any labels hard to read with uppercase letters. Bold will do
> fine, no need for “CREATE”.

I hate screaming in UIs as well, but I disagree all-caps always reads as
screaming.
See
http://www.essentialmac.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Mac-OS-X-Lion-Finder.jpgfor
example. Do the headers in the sidebar scream, in your opinion?

In any case, I'm fine with keeping it simply capitalized. :)