[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Report UX Bugs!
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Report UX Bugs!
- From: "Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:28:25 +0100
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The upcoming UX Hackfest  will be a unique opportunity to get UX bugs
fixed, so please report all the UX bugs you can find.
The guidelines for how to do that are on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design . Please give feedback on those
(in this thread) -- they're a first version.
P.S. I'll wait ~ a week and then post this to Diaspora/Google+. I'd just
like to get some feedback on the bug reporting guidelines first, before I
encourage a wider audience to file bugs.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] IRC Chat 2013-12-01
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Adding Mittaphap / Droid Sans / Khmer OS Fonts to LibreOffice for Lao, Thai, and Khmer Support
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] IRC Chat 2013-12-01
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Start Center Color Coding