[libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] Download section specs & skteches

Hi,

I have received feedback that this URL is not accessible, and so I
indicate below how to access the files.

So here's how you do it:
http://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/Common

click on the website folder. Then click on the website redesign 2013
folder and you're good.

Hope this helps,

Charles.

--