[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] Download section specs & skteches
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] Download section specs & skteches
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 19:03:01 +0100
- To: "Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have received feedback that this URL is not accessible, and so I
indicate below how to access the files.
So here's how you do it:
click on the website folder. Then click on the website redesign 2013
folder and you're good.
Hope this helps,
Le Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:45:42 +0100,
"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com> a écrit :
> Please reply only on the website list. Thanks!
> I have uploaded the Download section sketches and specs on the
> OwnCloud folder and updated several other sections. Please let me
> know what you think, keeping in mind the actual download mecanism
> (backend and OS-language detection won't change) and that I may have
> gotten everything wrong :-) :
> Thanks for your feedback!
Co-founder, The Document Foundation,
Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Mobile Number: +33 (0)6 98 65 54 24.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Download section specs & skteches||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Download section specs & skteches
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Adding Mittaphap / Droid Sans / Khmer OS Fonts to LibreOffice for Lao, Thai, and Khmer Support
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Download section specs & skteches
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Adding Mittaphap / Droid Sans / Khmer OS Fonts to LibreOffice for Lao, Thai, and Khmer Support