[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] LO Dictionary - Little suggestions
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] LO Dictionary - Little suggestions
- From: Freecore F <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:42:33 -0500
- To: libreoffice-dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Documentation@global.libreoffice.org" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry if im't not sending this to the right adresses...
First of all, I want to thank you devs and contributors for all the effort
you've been putting making this excellent free software, you're awesome!
I haven't found this feature: it would be great if you can export your own
dictionary (with the words you've add to it) from the UI to a file (I think
it would be a .oxt file) and making it easier to import it from another
And I wanted to know what would you think about changing an entry in the
context menu that shows when you right click a word that's incorrect and
you want to correct it, ignore it or add to your dictionary, here are the
context menu entrys:
Add << This one
Spelling and Grammar
I think it would be better if it says "Add to your dictionary", being this
a little more specific and friendly.
I'm really sorry for sending an email for such trifles, but I really think
it would make Libreoffice a little better, I hope it isn't much trouble.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] LO Dictionary - Little suggestions||Mark Morin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] LO Dictionary - Little suggestions||Kracked_P_P---webmaster <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] TDF freelance job openings
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] LO Dictionary - Little suggestions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] TDF freelance job openings
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] LO Dictionary - Little suggestions