[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Welcome screen LO 4.2
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Welcome screen LO 4.2
- From: Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:40:00 -0800 (PST)
- To: email@example.com
I am sorry - you can never make everyone happy, the personal tastes just
differ too much. The current design was agreed by may as I understood
it, so the question if it is bearable for you even if you [personally]
prefer the other one :-)
In May? How is that possible if the deadline was 4th of November?
I agree with Pavel. Mateusz design with the bar on the right and the LO logo
was more user friendly...
Jan Holesovsky-4 wrote
> Quote Pavel
>> The design is "not clear" and
>> icons are more expressive than other graphics.
> but still we can switch to icons only during the beta phase,
> that's not an issue.
>> * Is any possibility to view *details of files* (name, date/time of
>> last change, size, ...) instead of previews of files or big icons?
Since there aren't any tabs with file type, wouldn't it be possible to use
large icons instead of the thumbnails (so the user knows the file type) and
then display the thumbnail and file details in a preview window when the
mouse is over the icon?
Just a suggestion...
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Welcome-screen-LO-4-2-tp4083212p4083795.html
Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Welcome screen LO 4.2||Pavel Haratický <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome screen LO 4.2||Jan Holesovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Welcome screen LO 4.2
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-website] [Website Redesign] Assessing the Download experience
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome screen LO 4.2
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Welcome screen LO 4.2