[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Welcome screen LO 4.2
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Welcome screen LO 4.2
- From: Pavel Haratický <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:32:14 +0100
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think that "Welcome screen" or Mock up for LO 4.2 heading towards
perfections but I have some comments.
* I prefer a little bit more design by Mateusz Zasuwik (
http://i.imgur.com/KWpS7tu.jpg - green sidebar on right and logo of
LibreOffice in the right-down corner) then design by Stefan Knorr (
- green sidebar on right and no logo of LO)
*+* also there are tabs for selection only a type of files
(documents, spreadsheets, ...)
* Other question is content of "Welcome screen" ... *previews of
files* (Mateusz Zasuwik) or*icons only* (Stefan Knorr). I am working
with LO 4.2 form early alpha versions but the previews are a "bit
disturbing" from graphical point of view. I see the design with
coloured icons from S. Knorr - but my (and I don't know if only my)
opinion is that too much colourful. The design is "not clear" and
icons are more expressive than other graphics.
- I am sending an alternative to the S. Knorr desing -
grayscaled/lightened icons with coloured top-right corner only
* Is any possibility to change size of the previews?
If it is possible, than it can be a potentional security risk if
file contains only a few of words/numbers and the content is
readable in preview ...
* Is any possibility to view *details of files* (name, date/time of
last change, size, ...) instead of previews of files or big icons?
PS: sorry for my English
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Welcome screen LO 4.2||bitigchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome screen LO 4.2||Jan Holesovsky <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Start Center
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Start Center
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Changing fonts in context menu
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Welcome screen LO 4.2