To whom it may concern:

Please forgive me if this is the incorrect place to do this, but I could
not locate anything in the Libreoffice website where a suggestion could be
submitted.

Tom, in the users@global.libreoffice.org suggested I send it to someone in
Nabbles.

Anyway -  The other day I ran across an Office suite called Kingsoft
Office. Thus, being curious - I downloaded the free version and installed
it so I could check it out.

While (in my opinion) it's a decent piece of software - overall, it's not
up to par with LibreOffice. However, they do have one feature on the
Kingsoft Writer offer within their" 2013 Skins" called *Sectional Navigation
* that I consider brilliant.

The Sectional Navigation has 3 sections:
1. Cover Page - Inside this option is a number of cover page designs you
can use for your document.
2. Table Of Contents - is where  various table of content styles are
offered.
AND
3. Sections - here each page of the document you are working on is shown.
It provides a miniview  or preview of your current document. Being an
author, I find it extremely helpful in being able to "see" exactly how
close I am to an end of a page, and how the total age layout is going to
look.

Please see the screenshot below. - I think something like this in
LibreOffice would be nothing short of fantastic!

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks for your time.

JW