* I would like to have som input on the *Version 4 features page icons*.
Perhaps its not big enough to result in a whiteboard, but it would be good
to have someone to discuss the designs with.
* I began sketching on a new style for the
*planet.documentfoundation.org*blog, but I can't find any standard for
styles/colors/fonts etc on the
wiki. I would like to have some feedback on what such a design should lean
on.
* *Choosing a different strategy* for implementations of UI features, which
currently is: "make mockup and description and wait for developer to come
along". Developers are not very interested in design and UI related
questions. The overall reaction seems to be "if it ain't broke don't fix
it". Since there is quite a lot of bugs and broken things in the codebase
they seem to be focusing on that - and righly so. There is however the
possibility to build plugins using python. Instead of stopping at
"blueprints" we could build prototypes in python. From a developers point
of view it could perhaps be easier to implement a plugin then a "sketch"
and list of ideas. I guess it would be good to have a developers input here.
/Oskar