[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- From: Mariano Gaudiners <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:05:15 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
Anyone know how to program with VLC?
I would learn to use the VCL libraries ( Visual Component
Library ) .
You know of some website or manual to learn to program GUI with
libraries VCL ?
I have some concepts
But i must write these concepts with the VCL libraries ( Visual
Component Library ) .
I would see .
if i can create some concepts with VCL .
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Experimental-new-LibreOffice-UI-tp4048178p4057722.html
Sent from the Design mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Experimental new LibreOffice UI||Keith Curtis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Does LibreOffice need more promotion?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Shape icons