[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- From: Jean-Francois Nifenecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:02:12 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le 16/04/2013 18:08, Pedro a écrit :
Meanwhile at the Apache development site...
(screenshot by me, under Win XP SP3, using Industrial theme and after
un-selecting the usual top toolbars, which duplicate most of the buttons
showing on the new left panel)
This is the most clever way for advanced styles users  to get rid of all those clumsy toolbars at once. Well done.
 anyone wanting to be efficient using a word processor should be taught about styles *only*.
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Experimental new LibreOffice UI||Keith Curtis <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI||Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] translations to Czech
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI