Hello again,

Le mercredi 27 mars 2013 à 14:10 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Le mardi 26 mars 2013 à 09:27 +0100, Stefan Knorr a écrit :
On Tue, 2013-03-26 at 08:05 +0000, Issa Alkurtass wrote:
Hello Stefan, Charles,

Stefan Knorr wrote on March 26, 2013 1:42 AM:
but they're trilingual

I hope you don't mind but they are quadlingual now ;)

Not at all, but I wonder – is the font size still acceptably large for
Arabic (feel free to increase the height of the buttons)? (All Arabic
basically looks like squiggly lines to my completely untrained eyes, but
it seems the squiggles are getting pretty small here.)
Also, since Arabic is written right-to-left, would you have to
left-align the text and triangle actually?

@Jean-Francois: crée v/ créé is now fixed. Thanks for catching this.

Astron.

Sorry to be a pain... I hear we ought to have the words: "We recommend"
and in German "Wir empfehlen"

Sorry: we need the same buttons/banners with the words "We recommend"
and in German: "Wir empfehlen"

Thank you,

Charles.

Thanks again,
--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,