[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Official v.4.0.x pamphlet template (Not the Community version)
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Official v.4.0.x pamphlet template (Not the Community version)
- From: "Daniel A. Rodriguez" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 17:57:43 -0300
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2013/4/6 Issa Alkurtass <email@example.com>
> Hello Marc,
> Good thing you are watching the file, I forgot to email you.
> Marc Paré wrote on April 06, 2013 6:02 PM:
> >I noticed that you have updated the template, however, the black
> >background is on the wrong panel, it should be panel #3 where the grey
> >LibreOffice logo shows. The new version on the wiki, has the black
> >background on panel #2 with the half-circle header. Could you please
> >correct this?
> I think we are seeing the file differently as one of the ones you uploaded
> looked off to me too.
> Here is how it looks to me on both Ubuntu and Windows
> >As we are all in agreement, this version is the new v.4.0.x pamphlet
> >template (there were no objections on the list), once you have corrected
> >the background, I will post it on our marketing/design resources wiki
> >page so that international and nl marketing teams may start working on
> >official pamphlets. I will take care of moving the design to the
> >USLetter size.
> >Tim will be reporting back on his tests of the community pamphlets, the
> >ink-saving, ink bleed-through, and shadowing are what we are looking at,
> >as well, of course, the appeal of the design.
> Issa Alkurtass
I see the file this way
Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software Libre.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Re: "We recommend LibreOffice" banner
- Previous by thread: RE: [libreoffice-design] Official v.4.0.x pamphlet template (Not the Community version)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Official v.4.0.x pamphlet template (Not the Community version)