[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Experimental new LibreOffice UI
- From: Keith Curtis <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 16:30:39 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've written a proposal for a new experimental UI for LibreOffice Writer:
In a few weeks Matúš Kukan will have an empty Python prototype ready
to be filled in.
After that, it becomes a question of what it should look like. The
bitmap I included on the wiki page was just some pretty example I dug
up on the web, but I could imagine others, including perhaps one that
is on the top rather than the side. Anything you guys can draw could
be mostly implemented in a few months (assuming one person full-time)
in Python. No one is signed up to hack on that yet, Matúš is just
making an empty toolbar, but it needs a bitmap first anyway.
It would be nice to get a more official "next-gen" UI Writer design.
Do you guys have one?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI||Mariano Gaudiners <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI||Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Experimental new LibreOffice UI||Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Experimental new LibreOffice UI||Michel Renon <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Experimental new LibreOffice UI||Wolfgang Keller <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Experimental new LibreOffice UI||Samuel Mehrbrodt <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] Brochure template design - green community logo with testing content included
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Official v.4.0.x pamphlet template (Not the Community version)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Brochure template design - green community logo with testing content included
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Experimental new LibreOffice UI