Hi everyone:

On 04/03/2013 04:31 AM, Issa Alkurtass wrote:
Hello Marc,

Marc Paré wrote on April 02, 2013 5:02 PM:
I would like to thank you for all of the help you are giving us with
this. The help is really appreciated.
My pleasure :)

(I'm supposed to work on Right to Left and localization problems, but you know, greater good and
all!)

As we are doing this template for all of the native language groups and
for their own use, could you suggest a font for our Arabic marketing
team? We can make a note of the recommended font on the template.
This might sound biased but I suggest KacstOne, it's imperfect but good. It's also packaged with
Ubuntu.
I've already used it here https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Weuse.svg