Hi Astron

Thanks for your detailed answer. I can't promise to do the data analysis in
the wiki but will have a look at it. LO is a huge project and I assume that
it's sometimes complicated to reach consensus on UI changes. People like
what they already know... an old problem for all lateral thinkers.

I focus on Writer UI stuff here, but I have many other points on how LO
could be improved. The longer I think about it - the more I will find. The
problem is time and to channelize it in a way it is potentially useful to
you.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM, Stefan Knorr (Astron) <