[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: 4.0 Branding poll
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: 4.0 Branding poll
- From: Samuel Mehrbrodt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:55:56 +0100
- To: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm not sure how the voting system is supposed to work. I took the last email, and added my votes to that. Others took the plain list from the first mail and added their votes to that.
What is the right way?
Maybe an online voting system would help?
Am 29.01.2013 08:49, schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
Hi Kévin, Samuel and all voters,
we should avoid such things like "-3".
Am 29.01.2013 08:24, schrieb Kévin PEIGNOT:
"V2" by Javier Antonio Nisa Ávila: -3
Everybody has one vote for or against and do it so.
At least doing such changes at a legal vote is making your whole vote uncountable in mostly every country.
I will say that because the next one will do a "+100000" and a "-100000000000".
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: 4.0 Branding poll||Paul Greindl <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-design] 4.0 Branding poll||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Re: 4.0 Branding poll||Zerias <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: 4.0 Branding poll||Hillar Liiv <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: 4.0 Branding poll||Kévin PEIGNOT <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: 4.0 Branding poll||klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Roadmap
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] 4.0 Branding poll
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: 4.0 Branding poll
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: 4.0 Branding poll