Hi HIllar !

I must say a roadmap is a good thing but. Then, for me, this page is
sort of a roadmap :
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards . Maybe it's
just not enought clear ? I'm not very active because I'm very active on
others fronts theses days, but I went on this page and immediately knew
what was happening in design team. Maybe we should try to make this
page more visible for others teams ?

For the voting system ... Yes I agree, I'm one of the idiots who voted
the wrong way ... I will revote correctly, but sure Mailing List is NOT
the good way. I must say I like the framapad option then, even if there
isn't -1 possibility.

Kévin