[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Roadmap
- From: Hillar Liiv <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:39:10 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Isn't it great if we had something called like roadmap? This is great
way to show people what we are plannin, what we are working and what
are our goals in future.
What is roadmap? Roadmap is basicly a list where we hold our workitems.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_roadmap (not best description
what I have on my mind)
There is something called "Analyses" and "Whiteboards" but not as
Idea came because other teams really don't know what we are up to. It
will give other teams better ide what we are doing...
Missing categories (like call for proposals, looking for developers,
under development etc).
And we need better voting system and earlier end dates - no need this
Just an idea,
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Roadmap||Kévin PEIGNOT <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-design] LO Writer UI Analysis
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] 4.0 Branding poll
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] LO Writer UI Analysis
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Roadmap