Branding from version 3.6: 0
Proposal by Aexyn.com: -2
"V1" by Javier Antonio Nisa Ávila:  0
"V2" by Javier Antonio Nisa Ávila: -2
"V3" by Javier Antonio Nisa Ávila: -2
"GIn-V1" by k-j: -2
"GIn-V2" by k-j: -2
"Minimal" by Medieval: -1
"ages" by Medieval: -1
Proposal by Pedro: -1
"Clear_Full_Official.png" by Mateus.m.luna: -1
"Clear_Full_Pref.png" by Mateus.m.luna: 0
"Clear_Green_Official.png" by Mateus.m.luna: -1
"Clear_Green_Pref.png" by Mateus.m.luna: 0
Proposal by Alexander Wilms (original PNG): -2
Proposal by Alexander Wilms (at the right of the new SVG): -2
Proposal by Maxim Darák: 0
Proposal by H.Sparks: 0
Proposal by G Sparks: -2

Okay, if I did this right, I think I voted for H.Sparks and J.A.N.A's V1
designs, and voted against everything else.

Now, my reason for this is kind of simple: One of my long held, complaints,
against Star Office, then O.O., then L.O., was the slavish devotion to
copying Microsoft Office, aka the sewer of office processing. I've long been
a vocal critic wondering why the O.O. developers, now L.O. developers, did
not aim to replicate or emulate widely regarded as superior office suites
such as WordPerfect.

As I look through the list of "designs" handed out... most of them don't do
anything new. Part of that is due to the restrictions placed on the branding
redesigns, which harks back to /Stop Aiming for a Sewer./ There isn't even
an attempt to be artistic, or even a try to actually have a good impression.
If anything, the ostrich-in-sand mentality seemed to be on full display with
the original choice for the rebranding, which several people I personally
showed it to did not even realize the branding HAD changed.

Javier Antonio Nisa Ávila and H.Sparks at least have entries that at 10 feet
away, I can tell something changed. I can tell there was effort put into
trying to make something that is attractive to look at, not just functional
for the sake of being functional. People I showed those entries also
recognized that something changed.

Like it or not, that's where Libre Office needs to go. At some point things
are going to have be done differently, and even creatively, and hopefully
artistically, in order for the end-user to realize that things really *Have
Changed.*