Hi Mirek, all,
On 27/01/2013 19:25, Mirek M. wrote:
Hi Charles, Italo,
The links to the proposed artwork are here:
* TDF artwork <http://ubuntuone.com/3PVMix5hDrBtqARcYR298r>
* Community artwork without ® <http://ubuntuone.com/5Egi8UftNSNL3jNwxncC3r>
* Community artwork with ® <http://ubuntuone.com/5PDYO8aos1BOa8CVId8NS9>
* sofficerc <http://ubuntuone.com/3lYToGq77OfnItEDKsAhBO>
* SVG sources <http://ubuntuone.com/25bFNEcUwK8VAJcCK04iRx>

Please try it out before making a judgement.

Thanks a lot for the links. I didn't participate to the communication on
your work, I usually forward everything to the FR list, but localization
has took all my time.

I agree with Italo and Charles that the design is finally less than a
refresh, but hey guys, we all make bugs :)
So to all who participated, don't be disappointed, be like all of us
when we find that finally our hard work has some imperfection that makes
it difficult to accept for others (and be sure that it happens to all of
us more than one time), take a breath and go on!

Where to go from here? Do we cancel the refresh (Pawel, your proposal is
not possible because of feature and l10n freeze), do you think there is
another one that will fit more than the proposed one? (I'm still
struggling with l10n issues so don't have time to look at your links).
Mirek, what would be your position on this?
And again to all, thanks a lot for your work on the design of our
product and project.

Kind regards
Sophie
--