Hello Mirek,

I have taken a look at the elements below. I do find indeed some improvements with respect to the finition, but I'm still profoundly worried.
See my other comments inline.

Le 27.01.2013 19:25, Mirek M. a écrit :
Hi Charles, Italo,
The links to the proposed artwork are here:
* TDF artwork <http://ubuntuone.com/3PVMix5hDrBtqARcYR298r>
* Community artwork without ® <http://ubuntuone.com/5Egi8UftNSNL3jNwxncC3r> * Community artwork with ® <http://ubuntuone.com/5PDYO8aos1BOa8CVId8NS9>
* sofficerc <http://ubuntuone.com/3lYToGq77OfnItEDKsAhBO>
* SVG sources <http://ubuntuone.com/25bFNEcUwK8VAJcCK04iRx>

Please try it out before making a judgement.

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Charles-H. Schulz <