Hi guys!

Let me put here my impressions, which I hope you can understand, as my
English is not very good... :P (I'm from Brazil)

1 - I do like Alexander's proposal, actually if I could change one thing I
would make that corner a little smaller. But the simple gradient it's really
nice. Unfortunately, other changes that I also liked, as the start center
and the different font for "the document foundation" seem to don't be simply
applicable.

2 - My proposals are really simple, and I don't see this as a problem. They
actually try to respect the actual LO identity but at the same time bring
something new. This means that I decided to do something flat to match the
desired "swiss style". Trust me, I tried adding gradients, shadows, even
some clean textures, but I just couldn't make it fit well.

3 - I also like LO actuall branding, even thinking that that green is a
little "too green" for the eyes, but I know a lot of people who like it.
That's why I made the green version of my proposals. But I really prefer the
first one (full, with the 3 colors), because it reminds me more LO identity
and also give's some deepness to the elements on the splash (the dark
background creates the idea that the white page is above it).

I'm sorry that I didn't evolved myself more on the discussions here or even
in the IRC channel. I hope you guys keep with the efforts of bringing good
(and community-open) design changes to LibreOffice.