[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Text boundaries like 3.4.x
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Text boundaries like 3.4.x
- From: Ca <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:10:29 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Text boundaries like 3.4.x
thanks for the great LO.
In 3.5 beta 3, there are only small edges. I missed the lines, that show the margin of my text. In LO 3.4.x its a great help.
Maybe you can add under "Tools - Options - LOdev - Apperance" a choice box to choose the old "Text boundaries" and the new one.
Thanks a lot
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] make proper design for T-shirt out of rough draft
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Toolbar Icons
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Larger Icons
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Toolbar Icons