[libreoffice-design] Discussion about Extensions-Site-Layout

Hi all,

the new extensions-site is in a test-mode since some weeks now. We have already
worked on a header graphic for the site. This is online now. But maybe there are some
ideas for improvements of the sites layout. I hope to get some proposals / mockups
from the "design-experts" here ;-)

You can find the site here at the moment:
http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org

Regards,
Andreas
--