Aleksandar,

You are welcome and like I said in a reply to one of your emails the Autumn
Season banners did inspire me to do something that I'm not sure that we have
done before. I am almost done with it, the problem is that I do not own the
software that I am making it in and am making it at school. I know of an
open source alternative, but to be honest I just found it and it NEEDS A LOT
of work for me to even think about using it. I hope to have something that I
can show the team by this Saturday, for that is the next time I will go to
DeVry.

Just wanted you to know that you did inspire someone to do something new and
different.

Andrew