Hi guys,

Sorry, but I disagree with criticising Aleksandar like this.

1) We need creative people doing work for our project. I don't really
care what he uses, as long as the format of the source files is
accessible. Sure, it would be great if he was using Gimp or Inkscape,
but Photoshop can output files that can be read with those programs,
and Gimp can read .psd.

2) We all have our favorite tools. I run Linux 24/7 on my system, but
I always keep a copy of Photoshop 6/ImageReady installed using
Wine/Crossover Office, simply because I know how to easily do things
with them that *can* be done with Gimp but only in a more round-about
manner. Plus, there are things that Gimp and Photoshop each do
slightly better or worse than the other.

So I think Aleksandar should be left to use what tools he wants. You
do know that Photoshop is a *very* commonly-used tool among graphic
artists, right?

So can we stop the flaming in this thread about tools?

Tobias,Vitorio, when I the same real productive output for the
LibreOffice project from you guys as Aleksandar has contributed, then
you can start bitching. Until then, please let the guy work in peace.

Thanks. ;-)

--
David Nelson