Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Slight reordering of Impress/Draw context menu

Hi,

Am 26.06.2011 19:17, schrieb Astron:
> Copy/Cut/Paste are not not defined at this point in the code and are
> probably appended dynamically to the context menu. So, I don't think I
> could change the position of these items (or even remove the separator
> from before them).

Yes - a Separator/Paste group will be added dynamically (if there is
something in the clipboard). You will not see the Copy/Cut items, as we
are in a "no selection" menu.

> The only item which is not permanently shown in the menu seems to be
> the "Leave Group" item (for grouped objects) – I have no idea how LibO
> decides whether or not to show this, since there is no if block around
> it... It hopefully still works.

It works and is also dynamically displayed. Once you entered a group and
rightclick somwhere (not on one of the group objects) you will get an
additional Separator/Exit Group element.

regards,

André