[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Slight reordering of Impress/Draw context menu
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Slight reordering of Impress/Draw context menu
- From: André Schnabel <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:44:23 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 25.06.2011 18:17, schrieb Astron:
> Hello again.
> I know this isn't anything too crazy, but nonetheless it's a usability
> niggle that should be easy to resolve. So, I've opened the bug now.
I'm neither UI expert nor experienced developer at LibO - but I can
confirm that the suggested source modification works. (Means: LibO can
still be built and the menues changed as expected in Draw and Impress).
I would not expect side effects, as you "just" reordered the menu items.
Maybe it's better to subscribe to
email@example.com and ask for further feedback
/ some developer to commit the change.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-design] Slight reordering of Impress/Draw context menu||Astron <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-design] Re: Slight reordering of Impress/Draw context menu||Astron <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] [VI] Logo for the new extension-template-repository?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] [VI] Advertising space in Linux User & Developer ...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Re: Slight reordering of Impress/Draw context menu
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Slight reordering of Impress/Draw context menu