Another Windows related issue would be adding Win7 capabilities.  Currently I cannot group
LibreOffice apps in the task bar by an app that is reviously "pinned".
For example I can pin Writer to the task bar, but when opening it, or a new doc, it appears
separately on the task bar.
--Jared

In His Service,

Jared Meidal
Outdoor Education Director
THE OAKS Camp and Conference Center
a ministry of World Impact, Inc.
Office: (661) 724-1018 ext.317
Shawn Thompson <superfox436@gmail.com> 03/11/11 15:16 PM >>>
On the topic of this, I had actually proposed an entire redesign of the
installer system in a much earlier post, but in discussions on IRC I was
informed that making alternate UI's for Windows Installer systems is a
pretty difficult task.

~Shawn