2011/3/10 Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com>:
Hi Daniel!

Am Mittwoch, den 09.03.2011, 16:59 -0300 schrieb Daniel A. Rodriguez:
hi guys, do you think it's possible have something like a branding
adaptation to identify each local team in a unique visual way within
branding guidelines.

Hehe, everything is possible ;-) The question (to me) is, whether it
really helps to make people aware of LibreOffice. To "us", LibreOffice
became something that belongs to our daily life ... but for many others
the software (and its branding) is still very new.

So personally, I would go for a unified branding - and only change this
if it conflicts with cultural issues for certain regions. Having a
harmonized branding helps to establish and to settle LibreOffice,
something the regional groups are also primarily interested in.

But, for the OOo project, there have been thoughts to identify teams by
adding another subline to the logo. Of course, we can do this
differently, it is just about the idea:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Branding_Initiative/branding_guidelines_draft#Font

take a look to this idea a user post on spanish facebook account
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1903661719658&set=o.114853298590607&ref=nf
maybe using country code

The idea is that each group uses the same design as always belonging
to LibO / TDF global community.

what do you think?

Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
http://www.escuelaslibres.org.ar/
---
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software
Libre. (Federico Heinz)
---