Hi Ivan and Design!

Today is the last day for adding motif proposals to the Wiki page;
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Motif

I've added mine (at the bottom). And a very hasty description because I'm running short on time. Mainly, my theme centres on the "collaboration/community" aspect. And some exploration of the clipped corner. Most of my shapes occur in "six-sided configurations" to reflect the writer/calc/base/draw... apps. Good luck with your own proposals. Remember, they don't have to be perfect, they just have to be ready enough to be voted on.
We can refine them as a team a little later.

Hopefully we can stick to the proposed timeline and go to a vote end of this week.
now for some feedback....