Oh no,

please no such "ribbons" like in M$EUR Office!!

In my opinion the best solution is already implemented in LibreOffice
and should be improved:

    * The menu bar with main functionality always stays in the same position
    * If I click into a table the table-bar appears
    * If I click on a graphic the graphic-bar appears
    * If I click into a bullet-point list the bullet-point-bar appears

This is way more effective than the M$-variant where the user has to
click on ribbons/tabs all the time and never knows if the required
function hides behind "Review", "Insert" or "Design"...

Regards
Christopher