On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 11:29 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On Sun, 2011-03-06 at 19:49 -0300, Paulo José wrote:
Replying quickly (Today my Father came to visit me in my current city! :-D):

Thank you for the feedback! Perfectly, your suggestion to increase
transparency makes the "status info" goal seems clear to this icon. Do
you think we could incorporate this on the original icons or the
transparency is "on the fly" by software?

The application uses the alpha (transparency) values of the original png
file, so you can incorporate transparency into the original icon file.

BTW, the new icon looks very sexy.  I appreciate your effort and
artistic sense on making this icon. :-)

BTW, let me know if the icon is ready to be checked into the master
branch for the up-coming 3.4.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc