Hi Tobias,

Very quickly reply: I like very much your banner! I think it's very attractive, simple and absolutely nice! :D My only suggestion is to take off the radial light gradient in the middle of the background. Or keep it, but putting some floor's (or even border's) shadows on the document symbol. I think it's worth to try. :)

~Paulo