Hi Daniel, Tobias and anyone else keeping track of this activity,

I'm sorry about the lapse in communication and the incorrect deadlines.
I've been asked to extend the "shelf-life" of this project, so I have;
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Motif

A new work schedule can be found on the above page.
*We are in the Brainstorming session, which will end in another 7 days: on Sunday. *What we need now is ideas, about the concept/theme/perception that should be communicated in the motif. If you think visually feel free to add graphic ideas, but right now, text is more useful before pen goes to paper.
One-word concepts would be just as useful as descriptive text.

The motif-Design task will end on Sunday 13th March, and will be finalised by Thursday 17th March.
It will go to a community vote to determine the preferred motif.

Some feedback on the 2 proposals so far;