On Wed, 2011-02-23 at 19:47 +0100, ol klaus-jürgen weghorn wrote:
Hi,
Marc started a discussion on the website-ml about a banner for Document
Freedom Day [1] on our website.
Matt started the development of the banner [2] and I put it on a
wikipage for discussions:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Donate_and_DFD_Banner
Daniel gave one more banner [3]. I try to get it in the wiki later, if
nobody else would put it right in.
As Marc suggested we should do the discussion about the banner itself on
the design-ml.
So here we are. Work on.

Hi,

Nice work on those, they look quite pleasant.

Just to share the first view of the banners, ideas, and in reference to
the fund raising thank you banner, without regard to whether it runs
with or without a sibling.

I would not use the monies amount directly, or perhaps to say would
change the focus away from the money and to the goal that was attained
with the money.

So from
- Than you for raising 50 000 euro
- Than you, for your contribution in moving the idea of a free,
independent foundation supporting Free Open Source Software and
LibreOffice to reality! The Document Foundation.

Well, as I say that is the first thought that came to mind, it could
edited for sure, not to mention it likely does not fit in a banner form
factor. But IMO that is a message, in general, that should be sent back
to the people that contributed.

Best wishes,

Drew

gr